Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby John had his circumcision yesterday.  We had a hard time getting a doctor to perform the circumcision on the 8th day.  After asking every medical professional we cam in contact with and explaining our reasonings over and over, we finally convinced an OB to do the deed.  She agreed to do but made it clear that it was highly unusual and she was going to need to steal equipment from the hospital in order to be able to do it at her office.  What a hassle!  I was already an emotional wreck.   Thankfully, it is all over now and it makes me even more grateful that my birth plan was met with little resistance.  The hospital and doctors were very flexible and willing to let me do whatever I wanted.  We had a wonderful birth!  I feel that God has blessed me so much by providing a great hospital staff for us here in Georgia.  Thanks to everyone who was praying, and Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment