Sunday, July 18, 2010

Diaper time

I am excited to start using our new cloth diapers (http://www.bumgenius.com/)! I ordered a new batch that should be here in a couple days. The "One Size" diaper fits a baby 8-35 lbs. John John was almost 9 lbs when he was born and the diapers were huge on him. Now that he is over 11lbs we are gonna make the transition. I fear, however, that we will have to go up a clothing size to fit over his bulky bum.
I found a great "wet bag" from http://www.snuggybaby.com/ that might be a good item. Does anyone use this for laundry?

Tomorrow is the dreaded 2 month doctor appointment.  He is going to get 4 shots! I think Luke and I will be treating ourselves to a fun dessert on his behalf. 

1 comment:

  1. We use a wetbag for our cloth diaper laundry, and it works great. We use both cloth and disposable diapers, so we have a used diaper champ for disposables (that we got for free from a neighbor) and a lidded kitchen trash can with wetbag liner that we use for dirty cloth diaps. So far it's worked great for us. Are you using the bum genius AIO's or pocket diapers?? Post a review -- I'd love to hear what you think of them! :)

    ReplyDelete